Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tammy Lee not running

You won't have Tammy Lee to kick around anymore. At least not between now and 2008. The former Independence Party candidate for Congress who lost to Keith Ellison says she is not seeking a rematch against Ellison in '08 or running for U.S. Senate. Here's her statement:
I want to state unequivocally, that I am NOT running for the U.S. House or U.S. Senate in 2008.

I am returning my focus to the business world and am very pleased to have accepted a position with Bernstein Global Wealth Management. I have joined Bernstein’s Private Client Practice located in Minneapolis as Vice President and Financial Advisor. The majority of my work will be devoted to investment management services for individuals and families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home